Terms and Conditions
Updated as of 26th April 2019
Updated as of 26th April 2019
The Services (defined below) are provided by Unichrone Private Limited, a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its corporate offices at No 361/A,1st E Cross,4th Block, 8th Main,Basaveshwar Nagar, Bangalore-560 079 Karnataka,India, CIN U72900KA2019PTC126216 and Unichrone Ltd, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London,EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom (hereinafter referred to as "Unichrone", "we", "us" or "our" as the context may require).
This Website and the information, tools and material contained in it (this “Site”) are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Unichrone or its affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
This Site is subject to periodic updates and revision. Materials should only be considered current as of the date of initial publication appearing thereon, without regard to the date on which you may access the information. Unichrone maintains the right to delete or modify information on this Site without prior notice.
Past financial performance should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future performance, and no representation or warranty, express or implied is made regarding future performance.
‘You’ refers to user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The Unichrone website (the “Site”), the consulting services made available through the Site and the content (the “Products”) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by Unichrone (“we”, “our”, “us”, or the “Company”). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the “Company Products”.
(a) Using or accessing the Company Products, including, but not limited to downloading or accessing, (b) offering services through the Site or through Software; you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”)
• Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way.
• Intrude or attempt to intrude into the Site in any way.
• Post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the Site.
• Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the Site.
• Use the Site or any of its contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause a nuisance, or breach the rights of any person.
• Edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
• Run spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
• Communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, e-books or phishing links.
The information, material or services included in or available through this Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the Site /services and to the information therein. Unichrone and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Site/services at any time. Advice received via this site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
You specifically agree that Unichrone shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this Site. You specifically agree that Unichrone is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). You specifically agree that Unichrone is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this Site by any third party.
In no event shall Unichrone and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this Site / services, with the delay or inability to use this Site/services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, products, services and material obtained through this Site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Site /services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Unichrone or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of this Site/services, or with any of these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Site/services.
Unichrone authorizes users to view and download the information (“Materials”) at this website (“Site”) only for personal, non-commercial use.
This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
• You must retain all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials on all copies of the Materials downloaded
• You must not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose
• You must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these Terms and Conditions of Use.
You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, Unichrone does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
All Services (also referred to as “Consulting Services”) provided by Unichrone is proprietary information. No portion of it may be reproduced or used for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
• You are required to pay for a transaction that you make on the Unichrone website.
• Please double check your payment details when entering them and before confirming a transaction – these include the total bill amount, taxes, shipping costs and discounts.
• A few of our products have additional Terms and Conditions attached. You must agree to these before purchasing them.
• Unichrone makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to any products or services sold on or through our Site.
• No different or additional terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon Unichrone, unless agreed to by us in writing.
• Without prior notice and in its sole discretion, Unichrone reserves the right to modify and/or limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in Bangalore, India, shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this Site.
For any further queries, you may contact us at:
Unichrone Private Limited
No 361/A , 1st E Cross
4th Block, 8th Main, Basaveshwar Nagar,
Bangalore-560 079, Karnataka, India
Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent.